Our Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) service helps you setup project management culture and centre of excellence (COE) to support and drive organizations immediate and future projects to achieve organizations long term vision and mission.
A Project Management Office (PMO) is an entity within an organization that sets standards, provides governance, enforces accountability, and establishes discipline to manage (a collection of) projects in an objective and consistent manner.
A primary function of a PMO is to support project managers in a variety of ways, which may include, but are not limited to:
• Developing Project Evaluation, Selection, prioritization and Approval methodologies
• Developing, managing and standardizing project policies, procedures, templates, metrics, dashboard and other project documentation across organization.
• Developing and Building project management framework, best practices, and standards; Coaching, mentoring, training, and oversight.
• Monitoring compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates by means of project audits .
• Providing Knowledge Management support by implementing Configuration and Change Management system .
• Providing centralized support for managing changes and tracking risks and issues .
We are looking forward to working with you, please fill and submit the enquiry form to start a WIN-WIN relationship.